I found the most informative Jewish website! --URL removed by Admin - see postings

'The Midrash BEN ISH HAI Message and Discussion Area': Community Announcements: I found the most informative Jewish website! --URL removed by Admin - see postings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  

M.L.E. (Meri)

Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 05:28 pm Click here to edit this post
Seriously, this site is great! There are book reviews, video clips, faith journals (completely engrossing), discussion forums for men, women, teens, and families, world events discussions... What I like best is the complete and concise nature of the site.

SHIMON COHEN (Shimon)

Monday, July 19, 2004 - 06:57 pm Click here to edit this post
THIS SITE HAS MANY CRISHTIAN SITES. IT LOOKS LIKE A "SOFT SELL"CONVERSION SITE. BEST TO STAY AWAY. THERE ARE GREAT SITES THAT ARE ALL JEWISH
WE DON'T NEED THIS ONE

Admin (Admin)

Monday, July 19, 2004 - 07:12 pm Click here to edit this post
The URL was removed due to possible missionary connections. We thank our readers/users for their vigilance in spotting any posts that appear to go against the "Terms of Use" of this board.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion. If you haven't already done so, click the 'Register' button on the left.
Username:  
Password:

Return to Message and Discussion Area
Midrash BEN ISH HAI home page